How to make voice clear for singing in 30 days if you are a beginner. Let’s start learning the best tips to improve your singing voice. Hello and welcome to Ajanabha! In this article, you will learn the best methods to maintain and improve your singing voice. These methods work for anyone from a novice to a mature singer. These tips are also useful for those who want to become a voice-over artist. Please read this article to know how to become a voice-over artist in India.
No worries! these singing tips for beginners are going to work for everyone who loves singing. We have recommended these tips to many people and they were satisfied with the results. Here are some golden rules that you must follow.
Tips For Good Singing
- Drink plenty of water: Do you know that drinking plenty of water keeps your vocal cords healthy and you can sing easily and effortlessly. You must drink at least 3-liter water daily to maintain a good singing voice.
- Sleep well: A singer must sleep for 8-9 hours every night. If you are taking less sleep than 7-8 hours daily, you will feel that you are putting too much effort while singing especially while singing at high notes.
- Sleep Early: If you sleep at 2 AM at night and get up at 11 AM after a 9-hour sleep, technically you can claim that you have done the right job. It’s not right my dear friend as sleeping too late is bad for the singing voice. You must sleep early to get a fresh and energetic voice that everyone loves.
- Speak Less: You need to practice being calm and silent as much as possible. Good singers preserve their golden voices by speaking less. If you are very talkative there are chances you will lose all the energy that you need at the time of performance. Our vocal cords are made to produce limited words every day so it’s up to you either you speak or sing. So speak less to sing more and maintain melody in your voice.
- Do riyaz in the early morning: In India, we have a tradition to practice in the early morning. This is referred to as morning ka riyaz. Learn to practice base notes ( Kharaj ) in the early morning to get a powerful voice and good vocal range. You need a teacher to learn this method from him.
- Work on Imagination: Singing is an art that needs imagination and good practice to deliver a good voice. If you have a good voice but can’t imagine the lyrics situation, you won’t be able to add feel and soul into your singing. Before singing imagine yourself being an actual person co-relate the song with yourself.
- Remember the lyrics: Don’t read the lyrics while singing, memorise it. Have you seen Sonu Nigam or Arijit Singh performing on stage with lyrics in their hand? Most probably No! Because reading the lyrics while performing can take more than 50% of your singing energy and rather than focusing on singing, you start focusing on lyrics.
- Positive Affirmations: Everything goes positive when you believe in yourself. Program your subconscious mind for better performance. Say yourself that ” I am a great singer and my voice is improving every day, people love my voice and appreciate me for my singing” before going to sleep and after you get up in the morning.
- Talk in base voice: See the interview of famous singers like Lata Mangeshkar, Sonu Nigam, Arijit Singh, Armaan Malik, etc and try to speak the way they speak. Singing in base notes keeps your vocal cords healthy.
- Eat food rich in Protein: Finally, avoid eating outside eatables or junk foods. Eat proper food and give yourself a balanced diet to get a beautiful voice in return. Food that is rich in protein is advisable for a good singing voice. If you are a non-vegetarian you can add eggs, chicken, and fish to your food, and if you are a vegetarian you can add Glycine max (soybean), milk, dal, fruits, and green vegetables for a power-packed voice.
We hope this article will help you improve your singing voice and win the heart of everyone. Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates from us.