Blogging is a passion! We do it because we love writing. At the same time, it gives a passive income that no job can give you. It provides financial freedom and more time to enjoy with your family. In this article, I will tell you how to start a blog in less than 15 minutes and start your online income. In this article, I will show you the right path that I used to create my blog.
Read this useful post to learn how to start blogging and make money online. After reading this article, you will have a complete idea of blogging like a successful blogger.
Blogging is a way to express your voice through writing. It’s an online diary that you update regularly. Blogging word refers to writing articles and publishing them online on your blog. This article will teach how to start a blog that makes online income for you on autopilot.
Blogging gives you many benefits; some of them are as follows.
- You can increase your online presence with the help of blogging.
- Blogging helps you learn more about your passion and interest.
- You can become an authority in your field.
- You can build more trust in your product and services.
- You can help others through your blog posts.
- You create awareness about your brand and products.
- You can get readers who may be your potential customers.
- Spend more time with family.
- Work according to your schedule.
- Earn money as much as you want.
- Work from anywhere; your laptop is your office.
- Higher-income – No job can pay you what a blog earn.
- Passive income source – Earn money while you are sleeping.
- Lifetime income for what you publish today.
There are many other benefits of starting a blog. You will feel more confident, responsible, and honored once you become a blogger.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Step by Step Guide on How to start a blog
- 2 Find your exciting topic or niche.
- 3 Deciding the domain name of your blog
- 4 Best Hosting For WordPress
- 5 Here are the six steps to buying the hosting plan.
- 6 Content Management system ( CMS )
- 7 Creating social media identity for your blog
- 8 Decide the best WordPress theme for your blog.
- 9 Finding the right plugins for your blog
- 10 Start blogging and write your first blog post.
Step by Step Guide on How to start a blog
Find your exciting topic or niche.
It would be best if you started a blog on those topics you are passionate about. A subject that never bore you and you can write regularly without getting bored. You should have enough knowledge of the matter you are going to cover in your blog. Blogging is more about learning and teaching; ask yourself, are you ready to go deeper into your blog topic and offer some best pieces of content to your audience.
Deciding the domain name of your blog
Choose a name that is close to your blog topic or niche. Suppose you want to create a blog on cooking, consider a blog name like coockingspace.com or coockingideas.com, etc. Avoid domain names with numbers like coocking24.com or coocking1.com etc.
Best Hosting For WordPress
I recommend GreenGeeks WordPress hosting for your new blog.
that is the best hosting for a WordPress site. GreenGeeks hosting is fast, reliable, and supported by 24/7 friendly customer support. With GreenGeeks hosting, you get a free domain for one year, free SSL, and free CDN to give your site faster loading.
Here are the hosting plans offered by GreenGeeks.
You should always consider these few things before buying a hosting.
- Space: Your web hosting plan should have unlimited space.
- Unlimited Domain Names: LITE Plan of GreenGeeks allows you to host a single website on their hosting. That’s why I recommend the PRO Plan because it allows you to host unlimited websites on your server. So always go for the unlimited domain hosting plan.
- Support: This is very important. A 24×7 customer support system is highly required.
- Bandwidth: This is the amount of data your hosting plan can transfer. Always go for unlimited bandwidth because it can handle more visitors and provides faster loading time.
- cPanel: There are many types of control panel to manage your site. cPanel is the most popular system to manage your site easily, so go for hosting with cPanel.
- CDN: CDN is the content delivery network. They deliver a seamless web experience by minimizing the delay in site load time.
Here are the six steps to buying the hosting plan.
Step2: Click on the get started now button on site.
Step3: Select the Pro plan to host unlimited websites as well as to get a Free SSL and free domain for one year.
Step4: Select the option ” I need to register a domain” if you want to get a free domain for one year or go for the second option that is ” I want to use an existing domain,” in case you already have a domain.
Step5: Select the number of years in the account plan.
Step6: Add your payment details and personal information and pay.
Congratulations! You have bought your hosting plan to host unlimited site.
Content Management system ( CMS )
We will create a blog using WordPress that is the world’s most popular CMS for blogging sites. It’s easy to customize, maintain, and regularly updated. WordPress empowers over 60 million websites in the world, and it’s as simple as posting an article on a Facebook wall.
WordPress comes with a visual editor, which you can use to customize your blog post like activities like color, font, font size, spacing, etc.
Create social media accounts with all social media sites like Facebook, Famenest, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Social sites will help you promote your blog content and get visitors from all the social networking sites.
Decide the best WordPress theme for your blog.
There are hundreds of free and paid WordPress themes are available to use on the WordPress site. You can choose the one which meets your requirements and niche.
Finding the right plugins for your blog
You can find install the right plugins according to your requirements. Some of the standard plugins that you must have are as follows.
- Jetpack: comes with WordPress, provides security and speed.
- Rankmath: WordPress SEO plugins, improve the SEO of your blog.
- Contact Form 7: This plugin helps you create a contact form to collect clients’ data.
- Akismet Anti Spam: This plugin is used to prevent spam comments on your blog.
- Woocommerce: Best plugin for E-commerce sites. Install this if you want to sell products.
- WP Super cache: Improves your site speed.
Start blogging and write your first blog post.
Now It’s time to tell the world that you have created a new blog! Go and write your first blog post. Introduce yourself and the services you are going to offer to your readers. Share your blog post on all the social media to connect with more people. Use Canva to design beautiful thumbnails and infographics for your blog post. To avoid your grammar mistakes and improve your writing, you can use Grammarly, which millions of people use worldwide. You can use SEMrush to improve the SEO of your blog, get a seven days SEMRUSH free trial, and see how it works. You can read this article to know how to use SEMrush to increase blog traffic.
So this is the whole idea of how to start a blog. If you need further help, you can ask us in the comment, and we will be happy to help you. Please subscribe to us to receive new updates, discount offers, and many useful posts that will change your life.