Hello and welcome to Ajanabha, in this article you are going to learn how to promote YouTube videos for free. YouTube is the world’s largest online video community and search engine that has billions of users. There are many YouTubers who are making money online through YouTube channel that gives an inspiration to us to earn money with YouTube channel. To make money from YouTube you must learn how to how to increase YouTube views because more views mean more income.
Before going deeper into this subject let’s have a look on some interesting statics about YouTube.
- More than 500 hours of videos are uploaded every minute on YouTube.
- YouTube has more than 2 billion users that are one-third of total internet users in the world.
- The first video was uploaded on YouTube by Jawed Karim ( YouTube co-founder ) in April 2005.
- YouTube was developed by 3 former Paypal employees.
- YouTube is available in more than 80 languages.
- YouTube is the world’s second-largest search engine just after Google, it’s larger than bing, yahoo and ask combined.
- Google purchased YouTube for US$ 1.65 billion when YouTube was 18 months older.
The fast-growing community of video creators has made YouTube a good video platform to earn money, but it started becoming more competitive for video creators to rank on YouTube after the year 2017. Now you can’t rely on the luck factor to become popular on YouTube, you must learn the SEO tips to succeed on YouTube.
Here are some ideas that works in 2020 for ranking on YouTube, let’s have a look.
- Title And Description: If you want your videos to rank higher on YouTube you need to give them an attractive and eye-catching title. try to insert some keywords that have good searches on YouTube and Google. Most of the YouTubers make mistakes that they never research for keywords, they write the title whatever comes in their mind, and this is wrong. Be smart and use keyword research tools like TubeBuddy or Vidiq to find keywords with low competition and boost youtube views.
- Description: Write an SEO optimized description that has both, 5-7 keywords and some story about the video so that the people who watch the video get more inspiration and engagements. You can write up to 300-600 word descriptions to make people know about the video content.
- Social media: You must mention your social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc in the description so your readers can connect with you after watching the video. This will increase your fan followings and they will be your repeat audience when you upload your next video, this will increase youtube subscribers along with views.
- Tags or Keywords: Discover some good keywords for your video using keyword research tools like TubeBuddy or Vidiq, try to add 15-20 keywords that have some good search volume.
- Video Thumbnail: Video thumbnail is a very important part of video SEO. It has been observed that 90% of people click on the video after seeing the video thumbnail. To get a higher CTR ( click-through-rate ) you need to give your video an attractive and eye-catching thumbnail. You can use tools like Canva to create an attractive thumbnail or you can create it using TubeBuddy or VidIQ extension.
- Share On Social Media: There are many social media and social bookmarking sites that can help you go viral. Some of them are as follows, sharing your video on these sites can increase the views and it’s cost nothing to you.
List of Social Networking Site 2020 For Video Sharing
It may be time-consuming to post create a post on all the social site so we recommend using a service that is called IFTTT which makes the sharing automated. You need to post the video on any one site and it is shared automatically on all the social sites you have connected through IFTTT.
I hope this video will help you to become popular on YouTube and promote your video for free. Thank you for reading this blog, keep learning keep earning.