How to earn money from Google? Can we make money from google? Is Google a good way to make money? Can we get permanent income from google? Do we need any special technical knowledge to earn money from Google? In this article, You will know all about how to make money online from Google.
There are a number of reasons to join google advertising network as a publisher and the most important reason is peace of mind in the terms of recurring payment which comes always on time so it gives a feeling of security to the publishers. Google ads are contextual which means displaying ads according to site visitors’ interests for better conversions.
How Google Pays To Publishers
Google has created a program for publishers and advertisers, when an advertiser join the Google ad network to promote their products, Google displays those ads on his publishers sites and blogs, collect the advertisement fee from the advertisers and pay publishers share to them. This is how this system works in simple words. If you have a site, youtube channel or mobile app you can apply for Google Adsense ( For websites, blog and YouTube ) and Admob ( For mobile apps ) to start monetizing your sites or apps to make money online through it.
Google has made it easier for publishers and advertisers to work together, like a middle man Google does all the technical works and heavy lifting so neither publisher nor advertiser needs to worry about coding and development part. Imagine if you are an advertiser and you have to promote your website, you call up 20-30 website owners and ask their rates to display your banner ads on their sites, It’s tough and time-consuming, Similarly, a publisher need not worry about finding ads to monetize their contents, it’s all managed by Adsense.
Google is a multinational company involved in web technology research and development. Google offers following services to us free of cost that makes it world’s number one digital company.
- Gmail: Out of total email accounts around the world, Gmail has a market share of 20% of email users that makes it a huge email company. There are more than 1.5 billion Gmail users and more than 10 million spam emails every minute are blocked by the Gmail machine learning system. Gmail is a single solution to login to all google products like Playstore, Google Drive, Google Business, YouTube, etc.
- Google Drive: Nowadays almost every internet user needs space to keep their data and avoid using a hard drive or external memory to access that. It’s easy to keep your important files online for easy access whenever you need it. Google Drive offers 15 GB FREE space to everyone who has a Gmail account with them. You can simply log in to your Google Drive account through your Gmail id. You can keep your files safely without worrying about the deletion as long as you want.
- Google Maps: If you want to reach somewhere you have never visited before, it is no easy than using Google Maps. This App indicates you how to reach the destination easily, thus it’s used by all taxi services as well as private car owners and riders worldwide.
- YouTube: Started in 2005 by former employees of Paypal, Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim, this platform soon became the world’s number one video-sharing site. Thousands of videos uploaded every single minute on YouTube that makes it a super huge online internet community of video creators and users. YouTube has made our life easy through Its high-quality content. Nowadays it’s really easy to learn new skills online through YouTube, You can learn creative arts like dance, singing, painting, cooking, etc, or digital technology like creating a new blog, website development, photoshop, etc, and it has a never-ending list that means you can learn almost everything FREE on YouTube that you learn offline.
- Google ads: This is the world’s biggest ads network used by publishers and advertisers. If you have any product and want customers for it, You can advertise it using Google Adwords and attract potential customers and buyers for it. Google ads provide ads on Google sites, YouTube, and Partner sites around the world and they support multiple ad formats.
- Android: Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google for touch screen smartphones and tablets. Android is the most popular operating system used on any mobile phone and It has 86.1% market share that makes it a huge mobile community.
- Google Search: This is what Google is known for, with more than 87.35 percent market share, this has become the world’s largest search engine that is used by billions of people every month.
There are many other products like G Suite, Google Assistant, Google Cloud, Google Translation and many more that have contributed in the success of Google.
Let’s learn how to earn money from Google by three best methods. To date, you have used Google as a search engine. You would not have thought that you can earn money from Google. At this time Google is the largest internet company in the world and it is connected to the lives of millions of people. Can you imagine life today without Google, YouTube, Play Store, Google Map, Google Business, Google Station (free internet wi-fi service provided by Google at the railway station), etc?
According to me, not at all! Google has become an integral part of our daily life and one thing I would like to tell you, Google is so popular because of its high-quality services and payment methods. They always pay their creators on time and it gives a feeling of security and passive income.
Welcome friends! Today we are going to answer all the above questions in this article and after reading this article you will definitely be able to learn better ways to earn money from Google. You can earn money from Google in the following ways.
- Google Adsense: In simple words, Google Adsense is a program run by Google. This company connects advertisers with publishers and they provide high-quality ads for your website or blog. If you are a blogger or run a website, you can easily monetize your site with Google Adsense to start making money from it. Today Google is the world’s largest and most trusted advertising company, which is used by more than 4 million website owners to monetize their websites. For displaying ads for content, the publisher receives 68% of the total revenue generated from ads, and for AdSense for search the publisher receives 51% of the total revenue share. Let me clarify the difference between Google Ads and Google Adsense, Suppose you have a website name ” example.com” and want to advertise it to receive website visitors to convert into potential customers, for this you need to signup with Google Ads. Vice- versa if you have a website and want to monetize it with ads to earn money online, you need to signup with Google Adsense. So in a one-line statement, we can say that Adsense is for publishers and Google Ads is for advertisers. Google payment system is very trustworthy and they always pay their publishers on time and it gives a feeling of security to their publishers. Here are the eligibility requirements of Adsense for Publishers, please read this carefully.
Google Adsense Eligibility Requirements For Publishers And Site Owners
- Age Limit: The first eligibility requirements for Adsense is age, one can apply for Adsense only if he is more than 18 years old. If you have seen a child blogger recently there are possibilities that they are using their parent’s Adsense account to withdraw their income.
- Domain Age: Though this is not an official statement of Google, it has been observed by many top-level bloggers that a site that domain age is less than 6 months doesn’t get approval from Adsense.
- High-Quality Original Contents: In order to get approval from Google Adsense, you should minimum write 25-35 high-quality original articles with more than 2000 words.
Google Adsense gives a recurring payment to bloggers and it gives a stable income. Some other ad networks available for bloggers are as follows.
- Amazon Native Shopping Ads.
- Sovrn //Commerce (Formerly VigLink)
But truly speaking non of them is like Google Adsense, the high-quality geo-targeted ads and always paying on time to their publishers, Adsense is a winner all the time. Adsense offers an easy method for publishers to monetize their site, all you need to do is to add a code to your site to start with Adsense ads and all heavy lifting is done by Google Adsense without worrying going deep into programming skill or hiring a developer for it.
In the case of a WordPress site, you can simply use a WordPress plugin called Site Kit by Google. Google Adsense is a contextual ad network, which means it shows ads according to your content and niche. Another method Adsense uses is cookies method, they show ads based on user search history to get better conversion rates so the publishers get more revenue from the ads shown on his sites or blogs.
Another benefits of using Adsense is that you can use one Adsense account for all your sites. It gives you peace of mind and you can track all sites analytics and income at a single dashboard. It saves lot of time and you can focus on other jobs instead of wasting your time in ad management.
- YouTube: Today YouTube is the most popular video site in the world. Millions of people are earning a lot of money from this site. If you also have an idea and you want to earn money by making videos, then you can start your own YouTube channel. Today, all kinds of videos are uploaded to YouTube. If you also want to upload your videos to YouTube, then you have to create an account of your own and it is to be noted that YouTube videos are also monetized by Adsense. If you have a YouTube channel and struggling for views, You can read my article on how to Increase Youtube views without investing in ads. Download TubeBuddy for FREE to increase your YouTube views if you are a YouTuber.
Having an YouTube channel gives you many benefits and some of them are as follows.
- Your content never dies on YouTube. It’s always safe and available on Google server forever, you need not worry about server space and cost of keeping it alive.
- You dig into the large community of other video publishers and video audiences who are waiting for new content. Sometimes a new video goes viral without spending a single penny on its advertisements.
- You may be found easily on Google through your YouTube videos as YouTube is a Google product so its indexing rate is higher than other video sites.
- YouTube is a worldwide community so you can grow your audience worldwide without limiting yourself into small boundaries.
- You can build a massive email list of your audience using YouTube. In the video, you can ask your viewers to join your email list through the link given in the description.
- You can promote your brands faster. YouTube is widely used by brands and corporates to reach new people and promote their brands, introduce newly launched products, etc. You can use Google Ads ( Previously known as Google Adwords ) to reach more people, you can advertise your products based on demographics and interests.
- You can make money with Google Adsense for YouTube once your videos started getting good views. YouTube monetization is also done by Google Adsense so the same as Google Adsense for blogs and sites, here also you get peace of mind that you will be always paid on time.
- Admob: This is a Google product that gives an easy way for developers to make money from the mobile app. Admob is also used for the advertising mobile app in Playstore and other sites. As we know, advertising is booming every day, and new opportunities coming for the app publishers to make money from their mobile app. Admob is exclusively made for app developers and mobile app publishers and it is used to boost the app downloads and promoting new apps on play store. Publishers make money from the app by displaying ads of other apps on their app similar to a website promotes another website or services. It comes with easy integration method, there are four types of ads Admob offers for publishers and advertisers and they are as follows.
- Banner Ad
- Native Ad
- Rewarded Ad
- Interstitial Ad
Admob is the leading ads network in the Android sector with more than 61% market share and since it’s a Google advertising network, you get complete support from a trusted team and regular recurring payment direct into your bank account every month. Remember everything works when you have good visitors to your Site, Youtube channel, or App. While applying these three methods to make money online, remember to optimize your site pages to get more visitors to your site, remember more means more income from ads.
If you want to know methods to attract more visitors to your website, you can read my article about How To Rank Higher In Google ( 5 Best SEO Tips ) to rank your site in google and other search engines.
So now you have got a proper idea about how to earn money from Google. If you have any question in your mind, then you can ask us in the comment. We will definitely answer your questions. For similar regular details subscribe to Ajnabh. Thank you very much for your cooperation and love.