Hello and welcome to Ajanabha! In this article, you will know about the best equipment for vlogging if you want to start a vlog channel. You will also know some good tips to promote your video vlog in real ways.
Vlogging is the art of shooting videos and uploading them on different video sharing sites like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram, etc. It’s a good career option in 2021 for those who love traveling, shooting, and facing camera.
Vlogging can get you a name, fame, and money if you become a successful vlogger. There are some proven footprints to become a successful vlogger in 2021. Here are some tips to start a vlog and become a successful vlogger.
- You must love the camera facing: If you want to become a successful YouTuber or vlogger, you need to be camera friendly.
- Grow your social network: Start growing your social network. Join the Indian social media site Famenest that helps you get thousands of followers.
- Collaborate with other creators: Collaboration with other video creators can help you become popular on the Internet. Whenever you see any creator from your niche, simply ask them that you want to collaborate with them.
- Start a Blog: It’s better to have a blog along with a vlog channel on YouTube. When vlogging is supported by your own blog there are higher chances of success in both and you can earn money from both the platform. You can read this article to know how to start a blog.
- Use vidIQ: vidIQ is a powerful YouTube SEO tool to optimize your YouTube videos with the right keywords. This tool has helped me grow my YouTube channel from 5000 subscribers to 63,000 subscribers in 3 months.
Read this article to know how to increase YouTube views using vidIQ.
Make a high-quality video: In digital marketing, the whole world says ” Content is king ” and this means you need to create high-quality video content with the right types of equipment. Without the right equipment, your video making efforts are going to be a waste of time. We have picked up some good equipment for you that you can buy to start a vlog channel.
List of some high-quality equipment we recommend for vlogging.
- DSLR Camera: A good DSLR camera is the most important equipment to start a vlog channel. We recommend the Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 Digital SLR Camera that comes with EF S18-55 is II Lens, 16GB Card, and Carry Case.
- Caller Mic: To record a high-quality vocal, you need a caller mic. We recommend Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone that comes with 20 feet cable.
- Laptop: There are many laptops available on Amazon that you can buy according to your choice and budget. We recommend HP 14 Ultra-Thin & Light 14-inch Laptop if you want a good laptop at a low budget.
- Shooting Lights: You need some good lights to add more brightness and spark into your videos. We recommend Osaka Bi-Color Dimmable LED Video Light OS 528 that is a good choice for vloggers and YouTubers.
- Editing Software: For professional video editing you need video editing software. We create a video using Adobe Premier Pro. You can use other editing software if you feel comfortable with them.
- Other requirements: You need some more equipment like a Camera Tripod, colorful paper for the background, some decorative items to make the frame look beautiful. This you can plan according to your imagination and choice.
I hope this article will help you become a Vlogger and YouTuber in 2021. If you have any question or suggestions, please ask me in comment box and I will be happy to help you. Please subscribe Ajanabha to receive regular updates 🙂 bye for now!